Do you provide invoices to instructors?

Modified on Wed, 21 Apr 2021 at 06:39 PM

No. If an instructor is based in the USA, we issue the 1099 form if the W9 form sent has been completed and sales are over $600 for the previous tax year.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article